Yesternight, August 18, 2019, the inhabitants of Kumasi in the Ashanti regional metropolis were taken aback after hearing the unexpected demise of Nana Fodour who happens to be the Asamponhene of Kumasi.
The unfortunate thing about the king’s death was that he didn’t die a natural death as he was murdered by unknown assailants. As a result, we’ve gathered five (5) certified facts you need to know about the late Nana Fodour.
1. He didn’t die a natural death. He was murdered by unknown assailants in his V8 vehicle for obvious reasons.
2. Nana Fodour was murdered in his vehicle on the Ejura to Nkoranza during the late hours of Sunday, August 18, 2019.
3. He doubles as a business mogul as he owns X-5, one of the most popular pub in Kumasi metropolis and other businesses.
4. He was a direct relative of the Asantehene, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II. As the Asamponhene of Kumasi, his role was to lead war for the Asantehene.
5. The lifeless body of Nana Fodour is currently at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) in Kumasi whereas police are working tirelessly to bring the perpetrators to book.
See photos below: