Born Emmanuel Ato Quamina Amonoo, Quamina MP has succeeded in penetrating the Ghanaian music industry with his craft and uniqueness.
He is steadily becoming a household name in Ghana, especially with his dope lyrics. Well, below are five unique things you probably never knew about Quamina MP.
1. Quamina MP was born and bread in Mankessim which is a town in the central region. This makes him a son of the fanteland.
2. Quamina MP attended St Mary’s Boys’ Senior High School where he used to make free style raps with his colleagues in class. He also performed during entertainment nights at school which birthed his musical Career.
3. Quamina MP proceeded to Ghana Telecom University where he didn’t complete his Diploma course due to his desire to pursue his musical career.
4. In 2016, he relocated to Accra to fully devote his time to music. He made recordings of his raps and posted on social media.
His music break through came in 2017 when Ground Up Charlie came across his music video on social media. He was called to meet Ground Up Charlie in his studios.
5. Quamina was later made to collaborate with Kwesi Arthur, another prolific rapper in the same music label.
The duo recorded the song “wiase Y3d3” which became an instant hit.
Quamina has since established himself as a sought after rapper in the industry.
Quamina often gives credit to rappers Kwaw Kese, Obrafour and many others from whom he draws his music inspiration from.
His music has had great influence by Tory Lanez, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale, Ice Prince, And many others including his friends.