Charles Nii Armah Mensah is one artiste who has won the hearts of many Ghanaian youth because of his personality and the music he does. He had always been the news for several controversies but hey, he is the most-loved artiste in Ghana currently (no doubt about that).
He is a crowd-puller and when he is billed on a show,trust me,it definitely sells out. His influence on most youth in Ghana is quite amazing and he knows how well to win the love of people even when he steps on their toes.
Most people perceive he possesses this hanky-panky personality but in reality,he is one coolest and funny person to hang out with. If you want a prove,check out his snapchat videos and come thank Sammy Tuga later.lol
Let’s just take into consideration his disqualification from this year’s VGMAs. This has been wrangled over by many in the country to a scale where his fans scandalized products of the headline sponsor in open videos. Many thought it was an adverse decision made by the board to exclude an artiste who had worked very hard within the year in review.
One thing about Shatta Wale that keeps me gnawing is the fact that,he always motivates the youth not only in his songs but through his everyday speech and page statuses. He always makes his fans believe there is nothing they can’t achieve without hard work and determination.
This inspiration alone is one reason why his fans will lash you very hard when something bad is said about Shatta Wale.They will always stand by him in thick and thin. A fellow blogger went into hiding when he did an article which didn’t really go well with Shatta Wale’s fans;the insults alone would make your day.hahaha
Here are some twenty(20) motivational/inspirational quotes from the dancehall king which will keep you moving all the time,meanwhile his latest video which he premiered yesterday March 2nd 2016 on Trace TV,is one of the most interesting videos Shatta Wale has ever shot.I fell in love with the Kakai man after watching his Baby(Chop Kiss) video and couldn’t stop smiling throughout the night. It’s not surprising since Shatta said sometime ago in an interview that he is the most romantic guy on earth.
You could also check his Story To Tell Video on the next page of this article,which is very touching.
- Ghetto Youth don’t beg no man…Just beg God anytime you have to…He only listens to us and forgive us.SHATTA WALE-HOPE
2. The Road might be long and you will get weary but wipe your tears and have faith cos You will get there surely …….. Good Morning #StoryToTell #NoTime#ShattaMovement #AfterTheStorm #ATS Album coming soon
3. David – the man after God’s own heart – was a man of war and a mighty man of valour. When all Israel were on the run, David faced Goliath – alone with God #NoTime #KILLDEMWITHPRAYERS #ShattaMovement
4.Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge..
5. No matter how many times people try to criticise you,the best revenge is to prove them wrong
6. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.. Remember we can only kill our enemies with prayers!!!!! #KILLDEMWITHPRAYERS #NOTIME GOOD MORNING SM SOLDIERS
8. You are not powerful enough to stop God’s plan. God has the final say. Nothing can snatch me out of God’s hand; no accident or crazy person can stop God’s plan. God is in complete control of my life. God is working behind the scenes, arranging things in my favor #NoTime #Revolution#AfterTheStorm
9. The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.Silence is argument carried out by other means.
10. If you have a life goal, sometimes the destination is so far away that there is no guarantee you will ever reach there, which is why pursuing your passion is so important so that even if you fail, you can say the journey was worth every bit. The life of an animal is limited to doing the same things everyday and going through life without a greater purpose. They can’t do much about it since their brains aren’t programmed for something beyond that. But the greatest irony is that most people live the same way. If you didn’t have the potential for greater things, you wouldn’t have been born as a human. Don’t waste away your life with meaningless repetition. Devote your life to a purpose that makes life worth living. Following your passion may not always give you an easy life but it will certainly give you a life worth living.”