The leader and founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) Prophet TB Joshua has finally being laid to rest at his church in Lagos Nigeria.
He passed away earlier in June this year and those who used to worship with him were so devasted.
Several people across the globe flew in to Lagos to bid the man of God their final farewell.
He has finally being buried at his church where they said he will be laid to rest.
One of the Prophets in at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Chris describes Prophet T.B. Joshua thus:
• A man so passionate for the cause of Christ
• A man so committed to God’s projects
• A man so conscious of God’s presence
• A man so invested in building lives, not building structures
• A man who cherished processing more than result
• A man who valued character more than gift
• A man who dishonoured himself to honour Jesus
• A man whose every breath was spent in the service of God’s
kingdom – to the very end.#TBJoshuaLegacy
Checkout some of the photos from the ceremony below;