Akwaboah subtly advises Kelvynboy after he was axed by Stonebwoy

- Advertisement -

Ghanaian singer and songwriter Akwaboah has in the wake of the Kelvynboy’s woes sent some words of advice to the musician and other upcoming artists who are managed by somebody’s record label

News went viral Tuesday, September 24 that Stonebwoy has ended his contractual relationship with Kelvyn Boy whom he discovered and nurtured.

Stonebwoy earlier made the confirmation on September 24, 2019, in the studios of Citi FM in an interview with Jessica Opare Saforo on Traffic Avenue program. Stonebwoy in the same interview went on to nullify Kelvyn Boy’s apology to him.

- Advertisement -

He then followed it with a press release announcing that his contract was not renewed due to his conduct under the label which confirms earlier rumours that Kelvynboy was arrogant and ungrateful.

Akwaboah in a post sighted on Twitter posited that for one to attain a higher height in any career, the attitude of the person should be the greater per cent of his daily life because the talent only takes 20% and that the remaining 80% is for attitude.

- Advertisement -

He tweeted: “Attitude is 80% .. talent is 20%..if u wana go up”

Even though Akwaboah didn’t mention the name of Kelvynboy in his post, many people are attributing this tweet to all that happened.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Stories

God will provide our daily bread – Empress Gifty reacts to news of husband’s sack

Gospel musician Empress Gifty has consoled her husband Hopeson Adorye after he announced his dismissal from office. In the...