Avenor, Accra- Man and his cow electrocuted to death after rainfall- Video drops

- Advertisement -

An unidentified man has died from electrocution together with his cow after the recent heavy downpour that flooded parts of Accra.

According to one Gamashie Blogger who shared the sad report online accompanied by a video of the lifeless body of the man and cow, a wire from a high tension pole fell into a mass of water after the rainfall.

The man who had no idea of the impending danger, decided to use that route to escape the muddy path at the other side only to be killed instantly by the wire interacting with the water.

The blogger was heard saying a distress call has been placed to the Electricity of Ghana to come over and fix the situation to void another disaster but they were yet to respond.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Stories

North East Region: GES reportedly sacks 27 teachers over fake appointment letters

GraphicOnline has reported that 27 teachers have been given the sack by the Ghana Education Service (GES) for allegedly...