Evangelism simply means announcing, preaching or communicating about the gospel for other people’s salvation. It is a form of delivering a message to people that Jesus Christ is not only the son of God but he also gave his life as a sacrifice for our sins just as we are told in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” If you are searching for Bible verses which talk about Evangelism, then I have a list for you below.
ALSO READ: What Does Evangelism Mean In Christianity?
Bible Verses Which Speak About Evangelism
- But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,- 1 Peter 3:15
- We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.- 2 Corinthians 5:20
- Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.- 2, Timothy 2:15
- But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. – 2 Timothy 4:5
- Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. – Acts 2:38
- So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, – Ephesians 4:11
- He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. – Mark 16:15
- For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. – 1 Corinthians 1:17
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. – Romans 1:16
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” – Matthew 28:19-20