Fire Guts Nana Ama Mcbrown’s Studio At Onua TV

According to the information reaching us, Media General experienced a fire outbreak. Official information from the Ghana National Fire Service confirms that there have apparently been fire outbreaks at Media General.

After controlling the issue, the Ghana National Fire Service took to its official Facebook page to make an announcement.

The only area the fire impacted was the reception since they were able to put it out.
The Onua Showtime program is hosted by Nana Ama McBrown, and thanks to the Ghana National Fire Service’s quick response, the fire was prevented from spreading to the studio.

Media General, the mother company of Onua and Tv3 has released a statement to thank the Ghana National Fire Service.

Meanwhile, the Onua TV team have assured their viewers that their various shows will still take place.

Nana Ama Mcbrown has not yet released any official statement regarding the matter. But sources close to her have disclosed that she wasn’t present when the incident took place.

See the Photos from the scene of the incident below;


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here