Wednesday, April 1, 2020

COVID-19: Britain’s Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus

- Advertisement -

Reports have emerged that Queen Elizabeth’s first son and immediate heir to the British throne, Prince Charles has tested positive for Coronavirus.

Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.

A Clarence House spokesman said he was “displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual”.

Read also: Medikal and Fella donate provisions to the needy in case of a possible lockdown over Coronavirus outbreak

- Advertisement -

His wife, Camilla Rosemary Shand is said to have tested negative.

Read The Full Statement Below:

“The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus.

“He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual. The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus.

“In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland. The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.

“It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks.”

- Sponsored -
Nana Yawhttp://www.ghbase.com
Passion is what drives one to push more for what he wishes to become. A writer who puts hard work in whatever he does. With speed and accuracy, I write to the desire of our reader. GhBase.Com.

Leave a Reply

What Others Are Reading Most