Checking your BECE results in 2020 has been made easy as systems have been put in place by WAEC to enable you to do that just on your phone in the comfort of your homes.
A few days ago, the West African Examination Council (WAEC) announced the release of the provisional results of the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) and we believe you may be looking for easy ways to check your results on your phone.
Fortunately, you can check your BECE results either with the use of the normal phone (yam phone) or on an internet-enabled phone (smartphone).
Now let’s look at how you can check your 2020 BECE results on your normal ‘yam’ phone
- Dial *944#
- Select option 2 (SMS Results Request)
- Select Option 1 (BECE School)
- Enter The Year You Took The Exams (e.g 2020)
- Proceed to enter your Index Number
- Proceed to enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Follow the prompts to have your results
- Note: You should have your Results Checker
How To Check Your 2020 BECE Results Using A Smartphone
- Open your browser and log on to https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Click on the banner that reads “Buy Results Checker Here.”
- Fill in your name and enter an active email account
- Proceed to pay for the Results Checker either with card or Mobile Money
- Open your email account to have your Results Checker Details (Serial Number and Pin). Sometimes it appears on the screen.
- Open a new tab and log on to https://ghana.waecdirect.org/.
- Enter the correct Serial Number and Pin as sent to you.
- Proceed to enter your correct Index Number.
- Press SUBMIT after ensuring that all your details are correct.
- Your results will be submitted to you on your screen. You can save and print it out later.