Who can stop Ebony now? The hard working Ghanaian musician has earned her rightful place amongst the top echelons in the entertainment industry and we proudly revel in her achievement.
Her 2017 hit song Sponsor has been declared the number one song on the Musicians Union of Ghana’s (MUSIGA) top twenty most played songs on radio for 2017 .
The announcement was made by the president of MUSIGA, Bice Osei-Kuffuor aka Obuor at a press soiree in Accra yesterday (Jan. 12).
According to Obuor, as part of efforts to catalogue useful data and keep memorable records of artists’ contribution to entertainment in the country, the union has decided to outline top twenty songs every year.
He emphasized that the list centers on the songs that enjoyed maximum airplay and popular among the people.
Ebony truly deserves this accolades and we won’t be surprised if Hustle, which is equally enjoying massive patronage throughout the country reaches the top too.
Below is the full List:
1. Ebony – Sponsor
2. Wutah – Bronya
3. Kidi – Odo
4. Magnom – My Baby feat. Joey B
5. Kuami Eugene – Angela
6. Shatta Wale – Taking Over
7. King Promise – Oh Yeah
8. Patapaa – One Corner
9. Fancy Gadam- Total Cheat ft Sarkodie
10. Samini – My Own
11. Stonebwoy – My Name
12. Kidi – Say You Love Me
13. Captain Planet – Obi Agyi Obi Girl ft Kofi Kinaata
14. Shatta Wale – Ayoo
15. Kurl Songx – Jennifer Lomotey -ft Sarkodie
16. Stonebwoy – Come From Far
17. Sarkodie – Pain Killer ft Runtown
18. Becca – Na Wash ft Patoranking
19. MzVee – My Name
20. Shatta Wale – Forgetii ft Millitants & Pope Skinny