Gangster quotes come in handy when we want to remind ourselves of something in a brutal way that will make people take us seriously or that will ginger us up to start doing something.
Often times when people betray us, we search for all sorts of quotes to say to them that will let them know we have been hurt so much about all they have done to us.
When life pushes us to a certain point, we find ways to stay on our guard, reminding ourselves of the success that we want to achieve no matter whatever is happening to us.
In times like that, we need more gangster quotes than we do motivational or inspirational quotes. These gangster quotes are often not about killing anybody but they are quotes that we need to ginger us up to wake up and achieve or help us and others to move steps away from people or things that hurt us.
Sometimes, people betray our trust, take our love for granted and our business plans don’t just quite work out the way we want them to. These gangster quotes keep us going every step of the way no matter what happens.
Gangster quotes about business/money
- Extreme problems often require extreme solutions.
- Men stumble on stones, not mountains.
- All problems resolve themselves; given time.
- Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity, and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect
- The best way to enter our business is to be born into it.
- The business of the mafia is business.
- If the pot is boiling over, use a long spoon. If the house is on fire; warm yourself.
- In a storm, pray to God but row for shore
- He who pays well is well served.
- You can be rich without knowing how to be powerful but you cannot be powerful without money.
Gangster quotes about loyalty/betrayal of trust
- Friends are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood.
- The problem with friends is their candor. They will betray you if you let them and then they will tell you to your face why: ‘it’s nothing personal, just business.
- If you can’t win by fighting fair, fight foul. Or have a third party do your fighting.
- A man without enemies is a man without qualities. Even Jesus Christ had many enemies.
- Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
- The best defense against the treacherous is treachery.
- A thousand enemies are not enough; a single enemy is. There is nothing as a ‘harmless’ enemy.
- The best friend of a hungry buzzard is a dead horse. That is in another way of saying; even the son of a bitch has his uses.
- Every remedy of a bad situation has its bad side effects. Choose the remedy with the least.
- Never reinforce failure; never marry a losing hand.
Whether they are for the friend that betrayed you or you are using them to guide your own life, these gangster quotes are just made for you.