Ghanaians Bash Marwako For Claiming To Have The Cleanest Kitchen And Healthiest Food After Massive Food Poisoning Issue

- Advertisement -

A few weeks ago, a popular restaurant in Ghana, Marwako received several backlashes after more than a dozen Ghanaians complained about food poisoning after eating from them.

Those affected took to Twitter to narrate how they suffered severe food poisoning after purchasing food from their outlet.

- Advertisement -

This caused the FDA to quickly contain the issue and shut down the restaurant for further investigations.

The results of the investigations by the FDA proved how unclean and unhealthy the kitchen of Marwako was. They also discovered several things that could cause harm to human health.

- Advertisement -

But reaction to this in a series of Facebook posts on their official website, Marwako claimed to have the “cleanest” and “healthiest” food after FDA investigations.

This angered several Ghanaians who vowed to never eat from their restaurant. Some people even pleaded with the FDA to permanently shut down the restaurant.

See their post below;

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Stories

Our league is poor, one will rather sponsor Date Rush than the GPL- Nana Obiri Boahen

Ghanaian politician and lawyer, Nana Obiri Boahen has said popular prime TV Date Rush has the potential to attract...