How often do you take your time to keep your honeypot clean and happy as a woman? As a man, how often do you take your time to clean your joystick?
Well, here are some awesome tips to help you keep it clean and smelling fresh with less effort.
- When you use the bathroom as a man, instead of just shaking your manhood, take a few seconds to use a tissue to clean the tip of your “thing”. This keeps your joystick clean and also your underwear neat.
As a woman on the other hand, after using the bathroom, make sure you wipe your honeypot with a soft clean tissue after using peeing.
This part goes for both men and women. when you go to the bathroom to poo, don’t just use a tissue to wipe your buttocks. Make sure you carry at least four clean small towels around all the time. When you finish wiping your a$$ with the tissue, wet your small towel and use it to clean wipe it from the back to the front. This keeps it away from all forms of infections and funky smells when you pass by someone.
- Washing your Manhood too much with soap and shower gels can cause soreness. To wash your Manhood once a day with warm water and then dry it gently is enough to maintain good hygiene.
If you want to use soap, choose a mild or non-perfumed soap to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
It may be tempting to use talc and deodorants on your penis, but these are best avoided as they may irritate you.
For women who want to keep down there clean and fresh, avoid using soaps. Use fresh water and make sure your hands are clean before you wash them. Make sure it’s dry before you put on your panties.
- Don’t forget to clean the base of the Manhood and the testicles. Sweat and hair can combine to produce a strong smell, just as unpleasant as under your armpit.If you want a woman to play with your joystick, make sure it doesn’t smell like a gutter. Shave and use lime to rub around and under your balls five minutes before bathing. This takes away any unpleasant smell and keeps you feeling fresh and confident.
Now for my ladies, it’s easy for your coochie to smell unpleasant when you don’t take good care of it. As soon as you wake up from bed, get a small lime and cut it into two. Rub one part of the lemon around the outer layer of your vagina, make sure you get into all the places that dirt often hides. After that go ahead and do your chores and when you have your bath, thoroughly rinse the place with water and you will walk around feeling fresh and clean all day. No matter how bad your ” under canoe” smells, lemon is powerful enough to get rid of it. Make sure you practice this step at least twice a week.
- This part goes for both men and women. Change your underwear!! Don’t repeat your underwear as a man or woman. Make sure you wear change it every day. Using clean cotton underwear is advisable. Change your boxer shorts! No woman will want to be with a man with smelly, dirty boxer shorts. As a woman, if you won’t bathe twice a day, make sure you wash your vagina and wear clean underwear before going to bed.
- Finally, avoid multiple sexual partners. Sleeping with multiple partners keeps a funky smell on you. Also try and visit a gynaecologist once in a while to make sure everything is fine with Adam and Eve.
ALWAYS complete your STD medication before engaging in any sexual trysts.
NO PART OF THIS ARTICLE SHOULD BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION