I nearly died’: X Factor’s Christopher Maloney reveals how Chinese takeaway shut down his organs

- Advertisement -

X Factor’s Christopher Maloney has disclosed that he almost died after his organs stopped working after eating a Chinese delicacy.

According to Christopher, he was quickly rushed to the hospital after eating a bad Chinese takeaway that caused his organs to ‘shut down.

READ ALSO: WWE files new trademarks for Emma – Details

Christopher Maloney disclosed that after he got to the hospital, it was realized a parasite embedded itself in his large intestine, giving him colitis of the colon.

- Advertisement -

Christopher recalled how he ate a meal of crispy duck and pancakes and started to feel ill around five hours later and is now left with a lifelong condition. 

Sharing his experience in an interview with The Mirror, he said; ‘I was literally on the floor and in the toilet, I was ill, it was just horrendous.

‘I had a fever, I had hallucinations and I couldn’t sleep because I was constantly going to the toilet and vomiting.’

- Advertisement -

Christopher said: ‘I honestly nearly died, my organs were shutting down. I nearly died. They were going to remove my colon and put me in a colostomy bag.’ 

This terrible incident happened to Christopher during the festive season and his birthday; on Boxing Day in 2019 with the cast of the Cinderella panto he was starring in at the time.

source: www.ghbase.com


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here