Chelsea winger, Callum Hudson-Odoi has revealed that he has recovered fully from the coronavirus he contracted which was reported earlier today.
“Hi guys. As you may be aware, I had the virus for the last couple of days, which I’ve recovered from. I’m following the health guidelines and self-isolating myself from everybody for the week,” Hudson-Odoi said in a video posted on Twitter.
Thank you for all your good wishes, as I said in the video I’m feeling good and hope to see you all soon!!??❤️ pic.twitter.com/hn5d0ikm60
— Callum Hudson-Odoi (@Calteck10) March 13, 2020
“I hope to see everybody soon and hopefully be back on the pitch very soon. Take care”.
The 19-year-old displayed symptoms similar to a mild cold on Monday morning and has not been at the Chelsea training ground since then as a precaution.