Jaden Smith is a popular actor and musician known for his roles in films such as “The Karate Kid” and “After Earth,” as well as for his music career as a rapper and singer. In this post, we will look at who his parents are, his height, net worth and details about his personal life. Keep reading to find out.
Jaden Smith Biography
Born in 1998, Smith is the son of actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. He began his acting career at a young age, appearing in several episodes of the TV show “All of Us” before making his film debut in 2006’s “The Pursuit of Happyness,” which starred his father. He then went on to appear in a number of other films, including “The Karate Kid” and “After Earth.”
In addition to his acting career, Smith is also a musician. He released his debut album, “SYRE,” in 2017, which spawned the hit single “Icon.” He has also released a number of other successful tracks, including “Watch Me,” “Ghost,” and “Fallen.”
Smith is known for his unique style and eclectic fashion sense, often incorporating bold and unusual clothing and accessories into his outfits. He has also garnered attention for his unconventional views and philosophical musings, which he frequently shares on social media.
How Old Is Jaden Smith Now?
Jaden is 24 years. He was born on 8th July 1998 to Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Jaden Smith’s Songs and Albums
Jaden Smith has released several albums and singles throughout his career as a musician.
His debut album, “SYRE,” was released in 2017 and features the hit single “Icon.” Other notable tracks on the album include “B,” “Falcon,” and “Breakfast.”
In 2019, Smith released the album “ERYS,” which includes the singles “Again,” “Summertime in Paris,” and “K,” as well as several other tracks.
Some of his other popular songs include “Watch Me,” “Ghost,” “Fallen,” and “Cabin Fever.” Smith has also collaborated with a number of other artists, including Tyler, the Creator, A$AP Rocky, and Raury.
Jaden Smith’s Films
Jaden Smith is an actor who has appeared in a number of films throughout his career. Some of his notable film roles include:
- The Pursuit of Happyness (2006): Smith made his film debut in this drama, which starred his father, Will Smith, as a struggling salesman who is homeless with his young son (played by Jaden).
- The Karate Kid (2010): In this remake of the 1984 film, Smith played Dre Parker, a teenager who learns karate from his maintenance man, Mr Han (played by Jackie Chan).
- After Earth (2013): In this science fiction film, Smith starred as Kitai Raige, the son of a military general (played by Will Smith) who must save his father after their spacecraft crashes on a deserted planet.
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008): Smith appeared as Jacob Benson in this science fiction film, a remake of the 1951 classic.
- The Good Lord Bird (2020): Smith played Henry Shackleford in this miniseries, based on the novel of the same name.
Smith has also appeared in a number of other films, including “The Survivalist,” “Skate Kitchen,” and “Life in a Year.”
Jaden Smith’s Television Shows
Jaden Smith has appeared in a number of television shows throughout his career as an actor. Some of his notable television appearances include:
- All of Us (2003-2007): Smith made his acting debut on this sitcom, which was based on the real-life relationship between Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. He appeared in a number of episodes as the character John.
- The Amanda Show (1999): Smith had a guest role on this sketch comedy series, which aired on Nickelodeon.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996): Smith had a guest role in the final season of this popular sitcom, which starred his father, Will Smith.
- Blue’s Clues (2004): Smith provided the voice of Josh in an episode of this children’s educational series.
- The Get Down (2016): Smith had a recurring role in this Netflix series, which was set in the 1970s and followed a group of young people in the South Bronx as they navigate the rise of hip hop.