The list of Deputy Ministers to serve in the second term of the Akufo-Addo government has leaked.
According to Daily Guide, the list of 17 individuals are the new faces of Deputy Minister Designates to serve in various capacities when passed by parliament.
This list comes a few weeks after the final vetting and approval of Ministers announced by President Akufo-Addo went through.
This list contains new faces while some old faces have been phased out strategically.
Some of the nominees likely to feature in the ‘privileged’ list are Michael Okyere Baafi, Herbert Krappa, Naana Eyiah, Nana Dokua Asiamah, OB Amoah, Mavis Nkansah and Asonaba Dapaah.
The rest are Fati Abubakar, Information, Kwaku Ampratwum, Foreign Affairs, Benito Owusu Bio, Lands, Gifty Twum Ampofo, Education, Bobie Ansah, Youth and Sports and Tina Mensah, Health, Alfred Tuah Yeboah, Attorney General among others.
Check Out List Below:
1. Steven Jalula – MP, Pru West, Deputy Minister for Roads and Highways
2. Evans Opoku Bobie- Deputy Minister for Youth and Sports
3. OB Amoah – Deputy Minister for Local Government and Rural Development
3. Collins Ntim – Deputy Minister for Local Government and Rural Development
4. Lawyer Alfred Tuah-Yeboah- Deputy Attorney General & Minister for Justice
5. Mavis Nkansah Boadu – Dep. Roads
6. Mireku Duker – Dep. Lands
7. Michael Okyere Baafi – Dep. Trade
8. Herbert Krapah – Dep. Trade
9. Nana Dokuaa – Dep. Trade
10. Amin Anta – Dep. Energy
11. Agyapa Mercer – Deputy Energy
12. Owuraku Aidoo – Dep. Energy
13. Fati Abubakar – Dep. Information
14. Charles Adu-Boahene – Finance Min.
15. Wereko Brobbey – Employment & Labour
16. Yaw Frimpong – Dep. Agric
17. Moses Anim – Dep. Fisheries