Celebrity kids are very popular. The love given to their parents by their lovely fans automatically transcends to their kids as well, this is why Maggie Macfadyen, a celebrity kid, is courting a lot of attention at a very young age of just 17. Who are her parents, then?
Maggie Macfadyen parents are very popular. Her father is an English actor who is very well-known. He has appeared in film, television, and theatre.
Maggie Macfadyen father started acting in 1995 and is still very active. He is David Matthew Macfadyen.
Before we get into who Maggie Macfadyen parents are, let us take some time to look at some facts about little Maggie, shall we?
Facts about Maggie Macfadyen
What do you know about the celebrity kid? Here we look at some facts that you might not have known about the little girl.
- Maggie was born and raised in London. So, she holds British nationality. He birthplace is London, England, and that makes her a citizen of that country.
- She is currently living with her parents in London, England. The Macfadyen family also has a close relationship with Keeley’s first son. Maggie Macfadyen is not found on Twitter and Instagram.
- Maggie is too small to be in a relationship. Moreover, her parents have kept her away from the limelight.
- She is currently studying at High school but details about her High school are not disclosed.
- Maggie doesn’t have her own Wiki page yet but her name has been mentioned on her parent’s Wikipedia.
- The estimated height of Maggie is around 5 feet 4 inches. Similarly, information regarding her body measurements is not revealed.
- She has one 14 years old brother and his name is Ralph Macfadyen. Also, she has a one-step brother from her mother’s first marriage.
- Maggie is the first child of Matthew and Keeley. They were married in November 2004. Furthermore, they first met on BBC’s Spooks, where they both acted.
- Details about Maggie’s exact birthdates are not disclosed. However, she was born in December 2004. Currently, she is 17 years old.
- Maggie Macfadyen enjoys a lot of love from her parents.
Who is Maggie Macfadyen father?
Maggie Macfadyen father is Matthew Macfadyen. Who is Matthew Macfadyen?
Macfadyen was born in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, the son of Meinir (née Owen), a drama teacher and former actress, and Martin Macfadyen, an oil executive.
His paternal grandparents were Scottish and his maternal grandparents were Welsh.
Macfadyen was brought up in a number of places, including Jakarta, Indonesia, as a result of his father’s occupation.
What does Maggie Macfadyen father do?
Matthew Macfadyen, Maggie’s father is an actor.
He is known for his performance as Mr. Darcy in Joe Wright’s Pride & Prejudice (2005), and Daniel in the Frank Oz comedy Death at a Funeral.
He also portrayed John Birt in the political drama Frost/Nixon and Detective Inspector Edmund Reid in the BBC series Ripper Street.
In June 2010, Macfadyen won the British Academy Television Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work on Criminal Justice.
Since 2018, Macfadyen has appeared as Tom Wambsgans in the HBO drama series Succession.
For this role, he received a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2020.
Who is Maggie Macfadyen mother?
Maggie Macfadyen mother is Keely Hawes. Who is Keely Hawes?
Hawes was born at St Mary’s Hospital, London, and grew up in a council flat in Marylebone. She is the youngest of four children.
Hawes attended Sylvia Young Theatre School where she became friends with singer Emma Bunton.
She worked as a teenager in various part-time jobs including a casino, Sainsbury’s, and McDonald’s.
While in sixth form she was approached in Oxford Street by a modeling scout and signed up by Select Model Management.
After numerous features for teen magazine Shout, Hawes became a fashion intern for Cosmopolitan.
During this period, she was first asked to audition for a film.
When did Maggie Macfadyen parents marry?
In 2002, Macfadyen began a relationship with his Spooks co-star Keeley Hawes. They were married in November 2004.
The couple has two children.
Macfadyen is stepfather to Hawes’s son from her previous marriage.
The couple are patrons of the Lace Market Theatre in Nottingham.