Makola Fire Was Caused By A Generator – Eyewitness Gives His Account

This morning was a sad one as, fire gutted a building at Makola for hours, destroying properties.

- Advertisement -

The National Fire Service tried their best to make put the fire out but sadly were not making much impact as the fire continued to burn.

An eyewitness has given an account on how the fire started according to him and not by the fire service or any other authority.

According to him the fire started because of a generator. He said the light were off, and due to that, one of the shop owners decided to on a generator which exploded and lead to the fire outbreak.

Video below;



 

 

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Latest News

‘My mother gave me rat poison to put in my father’s food’ – Little girl confesses amidst tears (Watch)

A young Nigerian girl has been spotted confessing that her mother allegedly gave her rat poison to put in...

Top Stories

More Articles Like This