Patriots In Reverse Order: We Don’t Have Schools, Good Healthcare But The First And Second Lady Will Be Paid For Being Wives To The President

Must Read

vanessa nordzihttp://Ghbase.com
Writing is the painting of the voice. The desire is to write until it becomes as natural as breathing. Fitting in is so boring so why not stand out? For bookings to events, and to Feature on our site call or text me on 0549483972 Or email me vanessanordzi@gmail.com

This country and bad decisions is like Bob Marley and Raggae, they are inseparable! You can’t mention one without the other popping up.

- Advertisement -

When you speak to 10 youths in Ghana 9 of them want to travel out of the country and not look back. The last one is probably the youngest who doesn’t understand what exactly is going on in the country because he or she is still depending on his/ her parents for their upkeep.

At the rate things are going, we no longer have Patriots in the country. If given the chance, the youth will sell the country and take the money and go and live somewhere else. That’s how bad things are.

Now this article has no trace of Party affiliation whatsoever. This article is to bring to light what most youths are unable to voice out.

We are in a country where a father cannot buy yoghurt which is one cedi for his daughter on her birthday because he can’t afford it. But when you walk a few meters away from the kiosk he calls home, there is a huge billboard with an MP vying for a position in parliament under the guise of trying to solve his problem. Such a person will wake up at dawn, join a queue to vote for the MP after he is bribed with 10 Cedis.

He is happy because he can buy yoghurt for his daughter but what happens when the next birthday comes and he can’t afford it? The MP gets the vote and goes to sit in his air-conditioned vehicle and leaves for another four years to come and dash him 10 Cedis again! Sigh.

Our leaders are patriots in reverse order with heads abroad and anus at home! They are the real ambassadors of Poverty!

First Lady of the United States who doesn’t take salary

Is there a need to pay the first lady of the country? What is her role? What has she done to deserve such previleges? Never in the history of Ghana has such a thing being done before.

It’s like hiring a plumber to fix your toilet and paying his wife too. You see how rediculous that sounds?

Did you know the first lady of the United States, Jill Biden doesn’t get paid?

She resumed her duties as first lady after winning her senatorial campaign, and retained her duties as both first lady and a U.S. senator for the seventeen-day overlap before Bill Clinton’s term came to an end. Despite the significant responsibilities usually handled by the first lady, she DOES NOT receive a salary!!

We all know Dr Bawumia is a Muslim and per their religion, they are allowed to marry more than one wife, so it means that if he marries 3 additional women, they’ll all be put on salary! What a country! This is definitely not the Ghana Dr Kwame Nkrumah fought for.I bet he wished he had allowed the British stay and develop the country if he had known what his predecessors were going to do.

Instead of using the salaries of these women to decrease the prices of fuel, increase the minimum wage, provide beds for hospitals, build schools, you are paying women who have no business in the decision making process of the country’s economy.

I am certain that before this current Government’s reign comes to an end, 99% of the youth will leave the country. The remaining 1% are those without Passports.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Someone has taken Funny Face to a spiritualist – Don Little reveals

Ghanaian midget actor of Kumawood Films fame, Don Little has spoken about the mental health issues of his boss...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This