The 2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards was not just a night about music, but then also a night for our celebrities to make huge fashion statements on the red carpet. Yes, it’s one of those events you have to swag up in your best self from your wardrobe. We want to focus on the ladies who brought their fashion game on the night.
See our list below and do tell us who slayed it for you on the night in the comment box below. And please do SHARE after reading to support the site.
1. Joycelyn Dumas Reminds Us She’s Got Boo*y
2.Regina Krave Just Created Her Own Artificial Hips With This Dress But We Love It
3.This Beauty Queen Just Knows How To Rock it
4. And Nadia Buari Came Showing Us Her Pawpaws and Thighs!
5. And Yvonne Nelson rocked in this yellow dress braless
6. Then Came In Yaaya
7. I don’t really know this person but she came with glory
8. Gospel Musician Gifty Osei’s Dress Must Have Been Sewn By An Angel
9. She Nailed It Too
10.The Natural Girl MzVee.
11. Adina would taste like Red Velvet Cake. Damn! This is soo beautiful
Hey, I'm the co-founder of Ghbase.com and the filmmaker without a film. I started blogging 4 years ago as a means to get 'coins' to be able to survive campus life but I realized It could pay me well and give me freedom to enjoy life, so I ditched my banking degree after school and became a full-time blogger and entrepreneur and I'm loving it.
Hit me up to hire me for gigs.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org | Calls & Whatsapp: 0546193019