President Akufo-Addo has named new appointees for his office at the flagstaff house.
These new individuals are to help the president perform his function and carry out his mandate as the political leader of Ghana for the next 4 years.
In a statement released today, the Chief of Staff Hon. Akosua Frema Osei-Opare, Nana Bediatuo Asante, Eugen Arhin, Lord Commey have all maintained their positions.
Read Full Statement Below
PRESIDENT AKUFO-ADDO MAKES APPOINTMENTS TO HIS OFFICE
The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has made the following appointments to his office for his second term:
- Hon Akosua Frema Osei-Opare – Chief Of Staff
- Nana Bediatuo Asante – Secretary to the President
- Mercy Debrah-Karikari – Secretary to the Cabinet
- Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Okyere – National Security Advisor
- Saratu Atta – P.A to the President
- Emmanuel Adumua-Bossman – Deputy Chief of Staff
- Fawz Aliu – Deputy Chief of Staff
- Lord Commey – Director of Operations
- Emmanuel Kofi Bentum Arhin – Director of Communications
- Sam Elis – Director of Personnel
- Dr. Isaac Osei-Mensah – Director of Reserch
- Kow Essuman – Legal Consel to the President
- Michael Ofori Atta – Director for ECOWAS and Reginal Integration
The appointees are to undertake their duties in acting capacities, subject to consultation with the yet-to-be-constituted Council of State.
Ag. Director of Communications
Office of the President