You’ve probably heard about Whitney Scott Mathers if you are a fan of rap music or follow American rapper Eminem. We understand the widespread influence and appeal of the rapper and that has heavily transcended to his beautiful adopted daughter.
The biography of Whitney Scott Mathers span from the falling apart of his mother’s earlier failed marriage to Eminem and how she was birthed through an unceremonious relationship her mother had with Eric Hatter thereafter, and how she was adopted by Eminem.
Whitney Scott Mathers is mostly described as “Eminem’s daughter.” That has somewhat hidden her identity since she is primarily riding on his father’s fame and appeal.
For your information, she is also rich; I mean wealthy. You can’t be the daughter of Eminem and not swim in cash.
Now, Let’s get to know Whitney Scott Mathers better by looking at these quick facts.
- Whitney Scott Mathers is one of the three daughters of Eminem who was born on April 16, 2002, at St. Joseph, Missouri USA to Kimberly and Eric Hatter.
- Whitney is the biological daughter of Eminem’s ex-wife, Kimberly, from her relationship with another man. She was later adopted by the famous rap artist.
- Eminem has always mentioned his daughters in his songs and thus, it led to a general curiosity about the relationship that he shares with Whitney. Eminem is usually praised for having a soft side when it comes to his private life, even though he comes across as an arrogant artist in almost all his music videos.
- After Eminem’s marriage to Kimberly Anne Scott in 1999, Whitney Scoot Mathers was adopted while their marriage has produced two girls: Alaina Marie Mathers and Hailie Jade Mathers
Her biological father, Eric Hartter, died of a drug overdose on August 22, 2019. His dead body was found by his mother in an abandoned house in Detroit, Michigan.
- Whitney is currently studying in high school and is good in academics. Though she loves Alaina, she is way more attached to Hailie whom she looks up to.
Eminem found Kim cheating on him with several other men, and this resulted in physical violence, for which the police booked him. In 2001, Eminem divorced Kim and even wrote a few songs about her, which did not go down well with Kim.
Soon after divorcing Eminem, Kim had a brief relationship with a man named Eric Hatter and gave birth to Whitney on 16 April 2002. But Whitney hasn’t yet met her biological father who happens to be on the run for several years.
- Despite Whitney being a lovechild of Kim, Eminem loves her as much as he loves his other daughters. Even Kim mentioned this fact in an interview and said that Eminem was an excellent father to all three of his daughters.
- Whitney is an active user of Instagram and Twitter where she keeps her fans updated. Through these platforms, she has increased her influence and fame. She currently has 42k followers on Instagram and an estimated net worth of $200 million.
Photos Of Whitney Scott Mathers’s Half Sisters, Mother and Father