Rapper D-Black is currently stuck in the United States of America as a result of the closure of Ghana’s borders to curb the ravaging Covid-19 in the country.
Obviously feeling homesick and longing to come home quickly to catch up with the vibe, the rapper took to his Instagram page to list 10 things he has really missed about Ghana.
1. Fufu 10 cedi, goat meat 30 cedi, Abenkwan, add yamadi3 1 , no towel oo pls
2. Weekends at @clubonyxgh
3. My kids and family
4. Abelempke & Airport Nyaho clinic Waakye
5. 6am by the poolside at @oasisloungegh after clubbing
6. Arguing with @iamfadicharles_bam ? over Stupid tings
7. Recording with @ronyturnmeup at home
8. Ghana rain
9. Cooking in my own kitchen
10. Boys Boys playing spar and winning ??? #MissGhana #FckCovid19 #AsemBenNie #Mtchew