Real Cause Of The Death Of Four Siblings Who Got Burnt In A Locked Room Revealed (+VIDEO)

- Advertisement -

Yesterday was a sad day for a residents of Fisi a suburb of Accra. A Prophetess by name Mrs Adelaide Nkrumah lost her four children in a ghastly fire while she was at an alnight service.

According to some eye witnesses, around midnight, there were screams from a neighboring room and out of curiosity they came out only to see that the rooms were on fire.

One tenant who was also in the house stated that the fire had spread so wide that it was impossible to rescue to four children who were asleep in the room.

- Advertisement -

The Prophetess who came back from church to see that all her children were burnt to ashes had no other choice than to burst into tears.

There is nothing more painful than losing four healthy kids in a single day.

- Advertisement -

Watch the full video of how it all happened;

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Stories

‘How come Ghanaians regard Afia Schwar as a celebrity and not Mama Efe?’ – Ogidi Brown fumes

Lady Amanor popularly known as Mama Efe is a counsellor and a radio personality. She is well known for...