Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has listed many avenues people can invest their monies in as he says no one needs an iPhone 13.
Just recently, Apple inc. announced their new brand lineup which is the iPhone 13, Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, and others but as you know people are anticipating to buy it.
The author has however opined that nobody on this earth needs the newly released iPhone 13 saying is only a status symbol.
According to Reno Omokri, people shouldn’t be carried away by peer pressure by trying to make buy one but rather they should make investments with their money.
He wrote, “Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you of your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone. You need new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone13:
* A plot of land in a low-cost area
* 40 bags of rice in a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
* Trade-in forex
* Buy 3 Microsoft shares
* Buy 6 Apple shares
* Rent a one-bedroom and use it for Airbnb
* Buy treasury bonds
* Start a POS business
* Join the lending club and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
* Invest in a course and learn an income-generating skill
View this post on Instagram