RM born Kim Nam-joon is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer who is best known as the South Korean boy group BTS leader. RM joined BTS under big hit entertainment at the age of 16. He has worked with several top musicians such as Wale, Younha, Warren G, Gaeko, Krizz Kaliko, MFBTY, Fall Out Boy, Primary, and Lil Nas X. Keep reading as we give you more details about RM (BTS) Age, Family, Girlfriend, Net Worth & All Facts.
RM (BTS) Age
RM was born on 12th September 1994 in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea. He is 28 years old as of 2022 and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Real Name||Kim Nam-joon|
|Age||28 years old|
|Education||Global Cyber University, Hanyang Cyber University|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inch|
|Place of Birth||Dongjak-gu, Seoul|
|Net Worth||$22 million|
RM was born to South Korean parents in Dongjak-gu, Seoul. His family later relocated to Ilsan District, Goyang, at age five. He has one younger sister named Kim Geongmin. His father is an Employee of SK Telekom while his mother is a realtor.
RM firstly took a four-month course in New Zealand at age of twelve. After that, He furthered his education at the Global Cyber University, where he graduated with a degree in Broadcasting and Entertainment. He later attended Hanyang Cyber University and finished with MBA in Advertising and Media.
READ ALSO: Tiana Wilson: Age, Family, Dad, Boyfriend, Net Worth & All Facts
RM is currently single and not dating anyone. There is no information about her past relationships.
Other Facts About RM
• He joined BTS at age of 16
• He was formerly called Rap Monster but he later his name to RM in 2017
• The meaning of RM is “Real Me”
• He wrote several poetries and received awards for his writings during his childhood.
• His Iq score 148
• He learned English by watching a movie titled Friends and as of now, he is the only member in BTS who can speak good English.
• His parents never wanted him to be a musician
• He began as an underground rapper before joining BTS
• He dropped his first mixtape titled “RM” on March 17, 2015.
• He is the oldest member of BTS
• He and his band BTS has so far broken over 20 Guinness World Records.
• He became the first BTS to win a Billboard award in 2017
• He also received the Patron of the Arts Award in 2020.
RM Net Worth
As of 2022 RM’s Net Worth is estimated to be around $22 million. He mostly earns from his music career and other businesses.
• RM (2015)
• Mono (2018)