SAD: Ghana Fire Service personnel came on barefoot; they disappointed us big time – Makola shopkeeper speaks on the fire outbreak

There was a fire outbreak in a three-storey building near the Makola Market in Accra. The fire started on Monday, June 5, 2021, around 9am.

The fire reportedly started in one of the top floors of the building. The building houses different shops in the central business district (CBD) of Accra.

- Advertisement -

The National Fire Service tried their best to make put the fire out but sadly were not making much impact as the fire continued to burn.

And according to an eyewitness, the Ghana Fire Service personnel came on barefoot; they disappointed them big time as they did little to save the situation.



View this post on Instagram


A post shared by Realest Blogger (@realestblogger)



- Advertisement -
Realest Blogger
The agenda is to eliminate all forms of lies and deceit masterminded by Ghana's celebrities or whatsoever in the showbiz industry via blogging. My style is unique as you can feel the flow, cohesion as well as punch lines without fear or favour!!! Follow @Adu Sarpeah on Facebook or via Email

Leave a Reply

Latest News

18-yr-old boy kills a 28-yr-old prostitute for demanding ₵145.00 after sleeping with her

An 18-year-old boy, Jamiu Malomo has been arrested for allegedly murdering a 28-year-old lady ashawo Azeezat Akande in cold...

Top Stories

More Articles Like This