Student Shocked After The Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Was Stolen From The Burner

1 min

A student who was cooking noodles (probably the famous brand-Indomie) could not believe her eyes when someone stole the meal right on the burning stove. 

Apparently, she moved away from where she was cooking the meal to fetch some ingredients to add to the food only to be greeted with the shocker upon her return.

The student who stays in the school’s hostel explained that she decided to cook outside her room because of the heat.

Sharing the ridiculous story, the lady tweeted: “So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return d pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone… Buhari is actually not our problem in this country. We’d see in d morning.”

Written By

I'm an award-winning Ghanaian blogger. I lurk in your shadows and prick your conscience with my modus operandi. Ultimately, I thrill you with my out-of-the-box reportage.

Kindly contact me via email: accrabigboythings@gmail.com

Leave a Reply