Teacher Kwadwo has popped to stir the hornets’ nest months after he claimed he was wrongfully dismissed from Ghana Education Service.
The professional teacher and social media celeb was given his marching orders as a teacher at Akrofuom D/A Primary School by the Ghana Education Service(GES) in 2021.
The GES cited unprofessionalism on his part as the main reason why he was sacked.
Revisiting the issue for the first time in as many months, Teacher Kwadwo has dropped names of the masterminds of his injustice.
He shared the names in writing;
They did everything possible to make me delete this video from my phone but I said no so their next move was to frame something on me and get me sacked.
- Mr. George Sarfo Kantanka, the District Director of Akrofoum
- Mr. David Tetteh, The Human Resource Manager of the District
- Mr. Charles Clifford Baah, The Public Relations Officer Of That District
- Daniel Kweku Gyasi, Planning Officer
- Ernest Okyere Eyison, Research Officer
- Honorable Maurice Jonas Wooden. He is the District Chief Executive of that area, Akrofoum