Ten is a Thailand born singer and dancer who is based in both South Korea and China being know much well as a member of various Kpop groups including NCT and SuperM.
Ten SuperM Real Name
Music goes way beyond mere singing and Dancing, musicians tried very much to build a whole brand for themselves and that includes adopting nicknames they feels would much their brands.
Known very well as Ten, that isn’t even part of his name. His real name given to him st birth is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul.
He even went to the length of picking a Chinese name since he is mostly based there. His Chinese name is Yeong-heum.
Ten SuperM Age
The music icon was born on February 27, 1996 in Bangkok, Thailand to a Chinese Family where he stayed as a youngster and was brought up.
Born in Thailand and staying in China and South Korea, It helped ten to be a multilingual person who speaks Thai, English, Korean and Mandarin.
Facts about him
- Ten was scheduled for a mandatory military service but received a special exception as a result of his inability to meet the Physical conditions.
- With the sole aim of becoming a great musician, he debuted with South Korean boy group NCT in 2016 as part of its first sub-unit, NCT U.
- Ten has since 2019 represents mainly as a member of WayV which happens to be NCT’s China-based unit WayV and the South Korean SuperM.
- Ten Started his career with the stage name TNT.
- He studied at the Shewsbury international school.
- Ten was among the many who took part in the SM Global Audition that took place in Thailand, he passed the Audition amd that gave him the opportunity to joined SM Entertainment in 2013.
- His first ever solo digital single was released on April 7 back in 2017.