An incident that has happened in South Africa has sent shivers down the spine of online readers.
It involves three kids who are said to have been poisoned to death with rat poison by their biological father.
The kids according to a report died after taking in an energy drink that was spiked with rat poison by their father.
The kids, Lehlogonolo, Khoabane who’s 16 years old, Katkeho Khoabane who’s 13 and Tebogo Ngcongwane who’s also 6 years old all died on the spot after consuming the drink that their father spiked with rat poison.
The wicked father is currently under the watch of the police after going unconscious.