A young man has found himself in deep trouble after he was caught red-handed trying to poison his friend.
According to a Twitter user called Dayo, the boys had all gone out to release some stress and have some fun. But one of the boys went to use the washroom and another friend quickly poisoned the drink.
Unfortunately for him, someone saw him putting the stuff in the drink and he alerted the other guys who were at the party. He was then forced to take the drink and he started foaming at the mouth.
Watch the full video below
View this post on Instagram