Waitress sacked from job for refusing to share her tip of Ghc 30k among co-workers

- Advertisement -

A waitress has reportedly been fired from her job for refusing to share her tip among colleagues after she was gifted $4,400 (Ghc 26,939.11)

The lady identified as Ryan Brandt was ordered by her manager to keep 20 percent of the money and share the remaining 80 percent for her colleagues.

The tip was gifted to her by a group of good Samaritans led by one Grant Wise, a real estate company owner “100 Dinner Club” initiative at the Oven and Tap in Bentonville, Arkansas.

The club members contributed $100 each then contributed to Brandt who’s the waitress to share it among another worker who helped her serve their group.

- Advertisement -

The waitress however burst into tears after the huge tip got into her palm her manager decide to spoil it that she should share the money among her co-workers.

The waitress however noted that it’s something that has never been done throughout her entire three years of working with them as she has received tips from patrons.

- Advertisement -

Speaking to the media she said, “I was told that I was going to be giving my cash over to my shift manager and I would be taking home 20 per cent”

According to her, her boss claim spoilt her mood as she planned on using the money to settle her pending student loans but she got fired after refusing.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Stories

Rita Dominic’s husband called out for having an affair with two Nollywood actresses after their marriage

The husband of veteran Nollywood star, Rita Dominic has been called out for having a romantic relationship with two Nollywood actresses...