The Glitz Africa Fashion week was truly an event to celebrate fashion and it gave an opportunity for fashion designers to exhibit their works and for models to show us how to rock.
This year’s Glitz Fashion Week happened over the weekend at the Kempinski Hotel after an amazing street show in front of the Oxford Street Mall, Osu before the main weekend event. Fashionistas, industry players, were all present at the 3-day event of fashion seminars, presentations, and runway shows.
Just like what’s expected to be seen at any Fashion week, we saw some beautiful wedding dresses at the Glitz Fashion Week and for anyone who’s planning on getting married soon and needs some ideas, perhaps these photos could help.
The designs were made by Mai Atafo, a bespoke fashion brand. So, go through the list and tell us your favorites amongst
1. For those who want to look simple.
2. Want to show some skin and show class
3. For those who wan to cover up
4. For the Muslims, this is something for you–Not just Muslims tho.
5. Here’s another look at it
6. For the young men, here are some suit ideas
7. Just a group photo
8. Perhaps, breaking the rules.
12. For the groom
13. Men With Swag
🔥‘ I started seeing and talking to Sp!r!ts at age7 & visit my family in the sea-Popular Ghanaian singer 👇🏿