Bridget Moynahan is a talented actress and model who has made a name for herself in Hollywood over the past few decades. She is also known to be the ex-girlfriend of former NFL quarterback, Tom Brady.
Bridget Moynahan Biography
Born in Binghamton, New York in 1971, Moynahan got her start in the entertainment industry as a model, working for major brands such as Calvin Klein and Victoria’s Secret. She quickly gained recognition for her beauty and charisma, and in the late 1990s, she made the transition to acting.
Moynahan’s breakout role came in 2004 when she starred alongside Will Smith in the blockbuster film “I, Robot.” She played the role of Susan Calvin, a highly intelligent and independent woman who works as a robot psychologist. The film was a commercial success and Moynahan received praise for her portrayal of the character.
Since then, Moynahan has appeared in numerous films, including “Lord of War,” “Gray Matters,” and “Noise.” She has also had roles on television shows such as “Six Degrees” and “Blue Bloods,” where she plays the role of Erin Reagan, the Assistant District Attorney of New York City.
In addition to her acting career, Moynahan is also known for her philanthropic efforts. She is an active supporter of various charities and has worked to raise awareness for important causes such as animal welfare and children’s health.
Overall, Moynahan is a multifaceted talent who has made a significant impact in the entertainment industry. With her beauty, talent, and dedication to her craft, she is sure to continue captivating audiences for years to come.
Bridget Moynahan Films
The American actress has been featured in many movies. The following are some of them.
- “Coyote Ugly” (2000) – Moynahan played Rachel in this musical comedy about a young woman who moves to New York City to pursue her dream of becoming a songwriter.
- “The Sum of All Fears” (2002) – Moynahan played Dr Catherine Muller in this action thriller based on the Tom Clancy novel of the same name.
- “I, Robot” (2004) – Moynahan played Susan Calvin in this science fiction action film based on the stories by Isaac Asimov.
- “Lord of War” (2005) – Moynahan played Ava Fontaine in this crime drama about an arms dealer.
- “John Wick” (2014) – Moynahan played Helen Wick in this action thriller about a retired hitman seeking vengeance for the death of his beloved dog.
- “The Journey Home” (2017) – Moynahan played Karen in this family adventure film about a boy who helps a baby polar bear find its way back home.
- “Sleepless” (2017) – Moynahan played Jennifer Bryant in this action thriller about a detective who becomes embroiled in a dangerous underworld after his son is kidnapped.
Bridget Moynahan’s Spouse
Before the birth of John Edward, the mother Bridget Moynahan had broken up with her ex-boyfriend Tom Brady in 2006. Tom had no idea that his ex-girlfriend was carrying his baby. So, in February 2007, news of Bridget’s pregnancy was all over.
The news of her pregnancy had a bad effect on Tom’s new relationship with Gisele Bündchen. However, the two were able to talk it over. Bridget Moynahan is now married to a businessman. John Edward still spends time with his father, stepmother, and stepsiblings.
Bridget Moynahan’s Net Worth
The American actress has a net worth estimated at $25 million.