Shamin Abas is an American Publicist, Businesswoman, and the Founder of Shamin Abas Ultra-Luxury Brand Marketing & Business Development.
Shamin Abas’ Early Life
Shamin Abas was born in 1969 in Llandegfan, Wales.
Shamin Abas’ Parents & Siblings
The identity of Shamin Abas’ parents is not known but her father was a maths teacher and her mother, was a Jazz singer.
Shamin has three siblings, 2 sisters and a brother. There’s no information about her siblings is in the public domain.
Shamin Abas’ Educational Background
While living in Wales, Shamin Abas used to go to the local school. She has a Bachelor’s degree and a Bachelor’s degree.
Shamin Abas’ Height, Weight, And Body Measurement
Shamin Abas stands at height 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 68 kg. Shamin has a tall and slim build.
Her other body measurements are 36-28-38 as well. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is brunette.
Shamin Abas’ Ex-husband
Shamin Abas was first married to a cosmetic dentist, Frank Cilione (an East Hampton nightclub entrepreneur) in 2003 and divorced in 2007.
Who Is Shamin Abas Dating Now?
Shamin is currently dating well-known American Journalist and former TV News Anchor, Matt Lauer.
Matt Lauer has co-hosted many Olympic opening ceremonies. Throughout his long career, he has worked for a variety of news outlets and has hosted a variety of ceremonies.
In early 2006, Matt Lauer appeared as a guest on a live episode of Will & Grace.
Shamin Abas’ Career
Shamin Abas had her first job in the media industry after she became a spokesmodel for Chrysler. She has worked with other bigger brands like Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Ferrari, Net Jets, FIJI Water, and many others.
Shamin founded her company, Ultra-Luxury Brand Marketing & Business Development in 2005 around the summer.
Based in Florida and New York, her firm deals with high-end brands including NetJets, Rolls Royce, and Dom Perignon.
Shamin Abas Net Worth
Shamin Abas is estimated to have a net worth of $5 million.
Facts You Need To Know About Shamin Abas
- Shamin Abas was born in 1969 in Wales, Alaska, USA.
- Her father is a math professor at a local university and is of Persian-American descent.
- Her mother was a jazz musician before becoming a housewife.
- Though there’s not much known about her family, Shamin has two sisters and a brother.
- She currently owns and operates her public relations firm.
- Previously, she worked with major brands such as Rolls-Royce, Bugatti, Ferrari, NetJets, FIJI Water, and others.
- Shamin got her first job in the media industry after becoming a Chrysler spokesmodel.
- His business partner’s father, Robert Lauer, is an entrepreneur who owns a bicycle company.
- Shamin and Matt were first spotted together in 2005 on a dinner date in Palm Beach, Florida.
- According to multiple sources, Shaminand Matt began dating after Lauer divorced his second wife.