Hajia4Reall is one of the few people in Ghana who fit into the ‘celebrity’ description. From her beauty to lavish yet extravagant lifestyle down to his influence, she is your proper celebrity.
However, many eyebrows have been raised following her new adventure that is venturing into music. When did Hajia4Rel become a musician? That is the unanswered question on the minds of many Ghanaians.
This question stems from the innocent knowledge they have of Hajia4Real as an influencer, entrepreneur or an occasional actress. Music was certainly not her thing until she released the song “Badder Than’ which has gone viral.
In this edition of Celebrity Life and Facts, our attention is on Hajia4Reall or if you like Mona4Real. This sums up her biography: age, background, work, family, boyfriend and other exclusive information on the socialite fashionista.
Bio Of Hajia4Real
- Hajia4Reall was born Mona Faiz Montrage on 26th June 1993 at Tamale in Ghana.
- Her mother is a Ghanaian while his father is of Lebanese descent. However, Hajia4Reall grew up living in Tamale.
- Hajia4Reall wanted to be a fashionista even when she was young and immature. According to her, she was very particular about her dressing which was inspired by her mother.
- She had her preschool, primary and basic education at Tamale. Upon completion, she moved to Accra to continue with her high school education at the Labone Senior High School.
- At Labone SHS, Hajia4Reall was an excellent Arts student. When she was done with high school, she was sent to the Arts Insitute of New York in the States to study.
- Although she didn’t know what to study when she first got to college n the US, she settled on her passion and studied Fashion and Design and ended up becoming one of the finest contemporary designers in Ghana.
- Hajia4Reall later set up her fashion and cosmetics brand 4Reall Cosmetics Line where she channels her love for fashion and looking good into making other people look great too.
- Aside from her entrepreneurial duties, Hajia4Reall also works as a brand influencer, ambassador, model, actor and looking bossy. She also runs an entertainment company that organizes Accra’s biggest End-Of-Year-Party – The Global Wave party.
- Hajia4Reall is known famously for her amorous relationship with Ghanaian businessman Kennedy Agyapong aka KenPong which took centre stage on traditional and social media. However, she likes to be known first as an entrepreneur before anything else.
- Due to her looks and overall compelling figure, she adds a touch of gold to music videos and has been featured in a lot of them including that of Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Efya et al.
- Who is Haji4Real’s boyfriend? Does she have a child? Oh yes! Hajia4Real has tried to keep most of her private issues highly private. However, she has a child named Naila who she flaunts on social media especially Instagram.
- Hajia4Reall’s boyfriend is just known as Latif who is believed to be one of the richest guys in Accra and a close friend to popular musician Shatta Wale.
- Hajia4Reall’s net worth is largely unknown but she is certainly one of the richest Ghanaian celebrities. She has various sources of income and has a business conglomerate called the Montrage Empire which she uses to sell her brand and works. Hajia rarely flaunts her possession but owns a mansion at the plush Trassaco Valley Estates in Accra.
- Due to her success as a model entrepreneur, Hajia4Reall has garnered a huge following on social media with over 2.6m followers on Instagram where she usually markets her brand and works. She has also got 11.2k followers on Twitter.
- Hajia4Reall has launched her music career with the song “Badder Than’ and has promised to take Ghana’s music scene by storm. Right now, she is been likened to the likes of Emelia Brobbey perhaps a bit better. Perhaps not!
More Photos Of Hajia4Reall