Teenagers tend to laugh a lot and would laugh at any single thing that looks funny to them. This is why teachers at the basic level and parents make teenagers laugh a lot in their formative years. These funny teenage jokes herein will add a bit more spark to what you have been doing to make the kids laugh.
It makes them love to go to school every single day or spend time with their parents who tend to make them laugh a lot of the time.
Many funny teenage jokes exist and you could even craft some of your own depending on how creative you are and what you have learned to be the thing that gets your kids giggling. Thus, in this post, we bring to you some of the funny teenage jokes to choose from to make your kids laugh more and more.
Funny teenage jokes for your teens at home and at school
- What are two things you can’t have for breakfast? Lunch and dinner.
- What did the punching bag say to the boxer? Hit me baby one more time.
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half a worm in your apple.
- How do you know when you’re desperate for an answer? You look at the second page of Google search results.
- Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she will let it go!
- How do all the oceans say hello to each other? They wave!
- Where do cows go for entertainment? To the moo-vies!
- What do a judge and an English teacher have in common? Sentences. Lots and lots of sentences.
- Why don’t history teachers want to teach about the Middle Ages? It takes too many knights.
- Q: What did one wall say to the other wall? I’ll meet you at the corner.
- Why are ghosts, bad liars? Because you can see right through them!
- What animal needs to wear a wig? A bald eagle!
- What do you call a fly without wings? A walk!
- What do you call a pig that knows karate? A pork chop!
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? A Christmas Quacker!
- What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef, but no one can pee soup.
- What do you call a Star Wars droid that takes the long way around? R2-Detour.
- What kind of hair does the ocean have? Wavy.
- What do you call an old snowman? A creek.
- My boss told me yesterday, “You shouldn’t dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want.” But when I turned up today in Ghostbusters clothes, he said I was fired.
- What do computers eat for a snack? Microchips!
- Are you free tomorrow? No, I’m expensive. Sorry.
- Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’ll be a mile away, and you’ll have their shoes.
- Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the “no-bell” prize.
- What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor? Make me one with everything.
- What is the resemblance between a green apple and a red apple? They’re both red except for the green one.
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt? The snow!
- Which hand is better to write with? Neither. It’s better to write with a pencil!
- Why did the teacher put on sunglasses? Because her students were so bright!
More funny teenage jokes for teens
- What do you call a 60-year-old who hasn’t reached puberty? A late boomer.
- My high school bully still takes my lunch money. But on the upside, he makes great fries.
- Were any famous men and women born on your birthday? No, only babies.
- What kind of tree fits into your hand? A palm tree.
- What do you call high school kids who haven’t been able to go to school because of COVID-19? Quaranteens.
- How does the moon cut its hair? E-clipse it.
- How do Minecraft players celebrate? They throw block parties!
- How do you drown a hipster? In the mainstream.
- What do you call hiking U.S. college students? The walking debt.
- Why do pimples make horrible prisoners? Because they keep breaking out!
- What did the grape say when he was pinched? Nothing, he gave a little wine.
- If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have? Big hands.
- What is 47 + 11 + 82 + 161 + 99 + 5? A headache.
- What do pre-teen ducks hate? Voice quacks.
- What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don’t know, and I don’t care.
- What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
You are spoilt for choice as you can choose from these funny teenage jokes for your teens.