Friday, May 29, 2020

Fuse ODG Denies Reports Of Pioneering The Low Airplay of Nigerian Songs In Ghana (+Video)

- Advertisement -

International Ghanaian Artiste, Fuse ODG has debunked reports claiming that he advised Ghanaian Djs to not play Nigerian music on radio stations and in clubs.

Taking to his Twitter page to explain himself, Fuse ODG said that the viral reports should be disregarded because he stands for Africa and will never ask that music from other countries to not be aired on radio.

- Advertisement -

Fuse ODG stated emphatically that what he said was that there should be limited airplay for such music to make way for Ghanaian music because that’s the only way to promote Ghanaian music.

Someone just read this:  WATCH VIDEO- FUSE ODG FT SEAN PAUL IN DANGEROUS LOVE

Fuse ODG further disclosed that there is a policy in Nigeria that allows  80% of  local Nigerian music to be aired on various media platforms while the remaining 20% is attributed to other countries.

This act, he said has helped in the packaging and selling of Nigerian music.

Someone just read this:  I "Chopped" Him Rough Rough- Sister Derby Reveals Her Intimate Moment With Medikal

He however charged Ghanaians to learn from the the Nigerians in order to sell their music to the world stage.

Someone just read this:  Enwai Of Double Fame Spits Fire On 4syte TV For Their Unfair Treatment To Ghanaian Musicians

Watch his video below;

- Sponsored -

Leave a Reply

What Others Are Reading Most