Graduating student at university dies after falling into a soakaway

- Advertisement -

A final year student of the Ladoke Akinola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has died after falling into a soak-away in his hostel, reports Instablog9ja. 

- Advertisement -

Asefon Nifemi Benard, a student of the Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology, allegedly fell after suffering an electric shock while attempting to switch on the electricity.

It was gathered that he was subsequently rushed to LAUTECH teaching hospital but could not get immediate medical attention.

The medical personnel on duty allegedly said they had to get a call from the Dean of Students Affairs before attending to Nifemi. His friends then decided to take him to Bowen Teaching Hospital, but he died before getting there.

- Advertisement -
Kpakpohttps://ghbase.com/
I'm an award-winning Ghanaian blogger. I lurk in your shadows and prick your conscience with my modus operandi. Ultimately, I thrill you with my out of the box reportage.

Leave a Reply

Latest News

“There is nothing wrong in this country that needs to be fixed, everything is okay in Ghana” – Kumawood actress, Matilda Asare [Video]

Kumawood actress, Matilda Asare says she does not think there is anything wrong that needs to be fixed in...

Top Stories

More Articles Like This