Popularly TV and Radio presenter, Deloris Fimpong-Manso aka Delay has prescribed a set of rules all women should adhere to.
The producer of the Cocoa Brown And Afia Schwarzenegger series, who is noted for he brash and strict demenaoour believes these code of ethics, as it were, will help women succeed in life.
THE 10 COMMANDMENT FOR WOMEN;
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of ur parents’ house.
2. Don’t wait for a man b4 u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover . 5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even b4 dey talk to u.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else u’ll become 1 of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, u’ll lose ur place to some1 less beautiful but more matured and competent.
I would have K!ll a lot if it was my son - Kasoa men brɛαks silence after Fɛtish priestess arrɛst