Justin Frimpong Kodua, the Chief Executive Officer of the Youth Employment Agency (YEA), has replaced John Boadu as the General Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
At the NPP’s National Delegates Conference, held at the Accra Sports Stadium, Mr. Kodua received 2,837 votes, while John Boadu received 2,524 votes.
As interim General Secretary in 2015, he was chosen as a substantive scribe for the NPP and has served in this role since then.
Below is a list of all the winners:
- Mr Stephen Ntim- National Chairman
- Danquah Smith Buttey – 1st Vice Chairman
- Rita Asobayire- 2nd Vice Chairman
- Alhaji Masawuud – 3rd Vice Chairman
- Mr Justin Frimpong Koduah- General Secretary
- Henry Nana Boakye- National Organiser
- Kate Gyamfua-National Women Organiser
- National Nasara Coordinator- Abdul Aziz Haruna Futah
- National Youth Organiser-Salam Mohammed Mustafa
- Treasurer – Dr Charles Dwamena