Sad: Three burnt to death as refrigerator gas explodes

Three persons lost their lives to a gas explosion, on Wednesday afternoon in Nigerian at a town called Oke-Egunya, a surburb of Abeokuta in Ogun State.

- Advertisement -

As published by Instablog9ja, the started fire when a technician was working on a faulty refrigerator and there was an explosion in the process. The victims were said to have been trapped by the fire and burnt to death.

The State Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala, confirmed the incident, saying his men raced to the scene upon receiving the information.

“We received a distress call at 3:15 pm at Oke-Igbore. We learnt it was a spark of fire. On getting there, we discovered it was a gas explosion.

What really happened was that they were cooking outside with fire and unfortunately the gas exploded. They were trying to top the gas in the fridge, in the process, it exploded. Three lives were lost, one infant was among them,” he said.

- Advertisement -
Kpakpohttps://ghbase.com/
I'm an award-winning Ghanaian blogger. I lurk in your shadows and prick your conscience with my modus operandi. Ultimately, I thrill you with my out of the box reportage.

Leave a Reply

Latest News

“Those who fail to pay their tithes have nothing to harvest in life” – US preacher, Mike Murdock

US preacher Mike Murdock has encouraged Christians and non-Christians alike to make the paying of tithe a regular ritual. According...

Top Stories

More Articles Like This